Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Candidates,

The Hearty Vendor greeted me and no longer attended to the situation. The bottles were scattered, I chose two and replaced the rest. I perused the sugar and gawped at the 17p Fudge. It tasted just the same as the older 15p ones.

The non-event occurred. The sugar was of great use. It ensured that I could be useful until the end. The Donor of Arcane Ruffle was judged as I hadn’t for a while. I have grown so tolerant that it shocked me. I considered apologising but no one told me that The Donor of Arcane Ruffle was my superior.

The Governor of Disposable Facts asked. I knew nothing for I am in control of nothing. The postman knows more. The phone knows more. Emithers know more. In carrying out such indirect research, he only ever gains opinions. The Governor will ask someone else.

The Buoy of Free Trust ate comically and stupidly. I thought it tasteless. The Buoy stayed in the game, embarrassingly. He reacts with arrogance, and in these times, I accept that I might not immediately receive what I merit, he believes that he deserves. Embarrassingly, he uses it as a weapon. I refer the reader to the chorus of Giving up the Gun by Vampire Weekend.

Your sword's grown old and rusty, burnt beneath the rising sun
It's locked up like a trophy, forgetting all the things it's done
And though it's been a long time, you're right back where you started from
I see it in your eyes that now you’re giving up the gun

I wondered why Designated Death Radio chose Mirror in the Bathroom by The Beat (do you have a good memory for faces?) and not You’ll Always Find me in the Kitchen at Parties by Jona Lewie.

I completed the reading of A Song of Stone by Iain Banks. I think that the theme of the story is that materials are immaterial unless meaning is applied to it. That meaning can be used to twist our feelings and our value of the material then affects our actions. In this downtime, I also digested Just Daft – The Chic Murray Story by Robbie Grigor. I had no prior experience of Chic Murray but I think I would have liked him. From the quotes and the passages of his stage act included in the book, I can sense his influence in much of the comedy that I like.

God has called five times and so it seems the future is temporarily decided.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counter