Monday, August 21, 2006

Collaters of Laments For Favourite Sneakers,

It’s a sad day. I’ve had to retire my trainers, they’re possibly no longer socially acceptable. They’ve stood me in good stead for around 15 months. When I first got them, I’d tiptoe around in vein avoidance of any marks or scuffs. I’d even clean them and put the laces in the washing machine. Of course, I reached a stage where I no longer cared, I even began to cherish the hole that graced the right one despite the fact it caused me to bring back dirt and sand from many a location.

I am loathe to wear a pristine new pair; despite the fact that the trusted old pair have become uncomfortable, I’m rather attached to them. I’ve bought new ones that I don’t entirely like in Dundee, they’ll be phased in gradually and scuffed sooner rather than later.

I also bought a hoodie, that is green with no logos, or random text or letters spoiling it, and the new Ooberman album.

I’ve lacked conviction today, but languidly, I completed all my minor tasks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counter