Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Bombers of the Kicked Apparition,

A wild boar is at large. It escaped from an abbatoir in St. Andrews.

Today's picture features The Mighty Roars in BBC Manchester.

They finally gave me a desk and a chair at work. I thought it would be peaceful there. I was wrong, we have to share the space with a research group, who when not arguing, re-enact comedy sketches from the telly. I listened to KEXP to shut them out, it was snowing in Seattle.

I've begun looking for somewhere to rent again, mainly because I fear The Canadian will return and to escape my family arguing about The Canadian. Having said that, I caused the latest dispute because cousin spilled the details of an emither I sent to her a few weeks ago.

People are turning their attention to Christmas; as ever, I will be protesting throughout the holiday period. Our traditional Boxing Day family "raffle" is the only part of Christmas that fits in with the communist ethos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counter