Saturday, November 11, 2006

Resentful Cartographers who can Recommend a Decent Ramble,

I haven't made much progress toward achieving the goal in the lab, I've encountered problems but I feel I've made a breakthrough; I'm now able to recognise problems and put them right. The piece of kit I have to work with was built in-house so there is no such thing as an instruction book, however I've been noting down everything I've been told since the start and I've created the only instruction book in existence, or at least the only paper set of instructions I'll have access to, it's a wonderful resource. The melting point of melamine still remains unknown.

I don't know how I feel about the burden of The Canadian now. I still feel there's nothing likeable about him and that's he's the most selfish and disrespectful person I've ever known, but his time with us will be over in a few days. I was amazed by some words that I had to wait patiently to recieve today, they weren't what I wanted to hear but my admiration for the person who spoke them can help me tolerate life more easily until the moment he leaves for the airport. The unrest around the family right now cannot be attributed to cultural differences, their have been no hilarious misunderstandings, and only incidents of family members being insulted and having their generosity. loyalty, patience and kindness abused.

It's a terrible state of affairs when my week has been filled only by work and rage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counter