Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Desktop Scientists,

I’ve had this big problem at work for months. It’s a scientific issue. Basically, I had use of equipment for only a short amount of time ergo I had to make the best use of that time. What followed was me superseding all expectations and carrying out loads of experiments. I have piles of results to process, make sense of and apply trends to. It’s been tough. The sheer volume of result has often stressed me, it has often bored me. Ideas have swilled around my head for weeks and weeks.

Dividing the results into small manageable sections and writing down all ideas on paper might seem like obvious steps to take but I’ve only just been able to do that.

I should do this with The Bellyaches to stop it dying, I know it can be a superb resource for people and I have to ensure that I maintain it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counter