Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Medical Stars Saving Those Savaged by Grinning Parasites,

When I was told that the theme tune to M*A*S*H had words, I was amazed. This is the kind of revelation that I can cope with; being told that I was the victim of attempted bank fraud is something I can manage; discovering substantial fraud the bank had not detected did not unnerve me, however, the considerable scrutiny that I then had to undergo was most stressful. Banks have to be careful, as my case shows there are many unscrupulous people in the world, but in coming to the aid of me, the victim, they also had to guard against me being the perpetrator. It’d have to be a rather elaborate scheme that I had set up if I was hoping to gain, I can’t even begin to imagine how I would have come to benefit from the course of actual events and that’s perhaps the problem – naivety. I pay attention to my accounts, I study statements, I avoid risky online moves and telephones have never been my thing.

Fraudsters have no conscience, they attack random people. Recognised evil in our worlds demonstrates trends in its choice of victim. John Wayne Gacy Jr formerly of Chicago, Earth, now of track 4, Illinois by Sufjan Stevens exhibited consistency in his choice of victim. Perhaps bank fraudsters do, perhaps I should stop thinking of myself as a random and stop identifying with past and future losers.

We’re doomed; risk minimisation is that is left. I wish I could have laughed through it all. It wouldn’t have helped. I was made aware of the theory that laughter is the brain rewarding itself for having the intelligence to recognise a short series of surprising results. I agree with this, I am smart, yet I wonder if some people will ever be able to find anything funny should this be true but idiots seem to be laughing all the time. Inflicting misery upon others must part of their “surprising results”, they don’t know what the outcome will be after they do something that is unacceptable to respectable members of the community. For others, the misery of others that they delight in might only be perceived misery, but that’s enough for their small mind.

I have eaten too much rhubarb today. Sainsbury’s had tempting promotional stickers on all their fruit produce today, I could have gone crazy. I tried to place the price cuts in context of the “credit crunch” but I then I couldn’t be bothered to fully comprehend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counter