Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Donaters of Panegyrics for Laconic Scrawlings,

I think about me and what I’ve become.

I received an unexpected emither this morning, it was opportunistic but not opportune, based on what I’ve become, but I’d rather it was about me.

When I worked in the shop, I used to feel guilty after selling sweets to fat kids.

I returned some books to the library. Parking was difficult because there was a well-attended funeral in the church opposite, the police were managing the traffic. I can’t imagine ever becoming so influential. I felt awkward walking through the mourners on their way to the church, in shorts and t-shirt.

The library was filled with cranks. I hate to see people waste fair weather days.

We visited Pete. Pete moved to the city to study teaching at Dundee yooni. Pete is probably the most honourable person I know.

Wind turbines have been erected recently at Dundee Docks.

I claimed to have seen a UFO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counter