Monday, January 15, 2007

Mergers in the Futuristic Sandwich,

The last episode of The Bellyaches ruffled the feathers of one Unquestioned Commander of the Sinking Vessel. I must apologise to the rest of The Bellyaches massive because the episode in question was designed as a honeypot and as such, the standard of journalism might have been lower.

It’s the eve of my ill-fated trip abroad. I don’t believe I’ll die.

At long last, Methil will become a target for international terrorism. Plans are being unveiled to unveil a “Hydrogen Office” at the Fife Energy Park. It sounds great. It’s an office built of hydrogen, it will float along the roof of the town until the teacher pokes it with a lit match tethered to a pointed stick and then it will go bang. I used to hate being in chemistry class when the teacher ignited hydrogen balloons – I didn’t like the horrible sense of anticipation before a bang that I knew would freak me out, it didn’t matter that I knew it was going to happen.

Hydrogen will be generated from electrolysis of seawater; I hope the electricity needed for such a process is from renewable sources. The hydrogen will be stored in some big tank until it is required to be burned at times of high demand for electricity. Fife Energy Park rocks! They’re even going to construct a cool, non-descript building.

Some Maoists have entered the Nepalese Parliament for the first time in many years. Just like them, The Bellyaches Massive will have their day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counter