Monday, April 16, 2007

Lovers of the Classic Nothingness,

It was tropical in Glenrothes on Saturday. Disappointment on field took place when any opposition failed to materialise; some did (10 players including 2 pulled from the pub) but I was making the referee edge towards the decision of abandoning the match; he eventually did so. Playing against people who having been drinking is dangerous. Playing against 10 men would have been boring.

There was that Grand National, it was great to see that no horses or people were injured or killed. I don’t agree with horse racing, it’s just like fox hunting; they make the animal run before it dies.

I coated the shed with creosote on Sunday - it must be summer, ergo the urge to garden. I tried to listen to Cassadaga by Bright Eyes whilst doing so but I’ve yet to fully zone in on it.

The passion fruit is the best food ever. Passion fruit sorbet is also the best ice cream flavour; it’s not often that this type of coincidence occurs.

The time has come to act upon troublesome neighbours.

Being on holiday seems a little weird, I’ve completely detached myself from work on this Monday. I haven’t even checked my emithers. Emithers scare me, if I get any work emithers, it usually means bad news and that I have to do something.

After taking smuggling some more stuff to the recycling point and being stared at by the neighbours in question whilst standing in the living room, I went to Embra. I bought quite a lot of things but I did not spend much money. It’s not expensive to look scruffy.

After seeing that Face of Britain programme on Channel 4, I hope that I have the face of a Viking. I certainly don’t have that Celtic face.

My favourite moment of the day was watching two elderly woman skulking around the nut stall and nabbing quantities when the tender was not watching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counter