Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Worthless Dregs of Society,

Society is in ruin. It won't be long before their are mass riots on our streets everyday. Government and police forces will have to fragment in order to manage the chaos on their own patch.
This idea is in my mind because of three instances that happened today. Firstly, I read Andrew Collins' blog, he wasted his time in urging people to be nicer to each other. The only people who agree with him are probably people who aren't really part of the problem. Unless readers of the site post his writings elsewhere, the only effect his article would have is to have whiled away some of his leisure time. Would he mind if I posted his guide to etiquette elsewhere to see how people react?
East Fife defeated Stranraer 2-1. Such is the weather, those icy gusts from Siberia, the smoke from the smoker's corner did blow into the stand. How inconsiderate can smokers be? Couldn't they have stayed downwind of the public. Technically, it is illegal for East Fife FC to allow people to smoke within their stadium. We've had the debate before but the law is never enforced.
This evening we were dosed with horrendous noise from our upstairs neighbours. They are boors who have no consideration for anyone. Playing music loudly is an annoyance of a kind but when it is done so in their schizophrenic way, tolerance can only last so long. Everyone was irritated by this and I decided to act. I'm not the senior person of this household but I have this delusion that because I act calmly, thoughtfully and rarely, my words might carry more value. I hammered at their door. They did not answer. I went round the front of the house and shouted up. They appeared at the window but did not look at me - they being the members of the lesbian party I seeked to change the course of - and stared (with pointing) into the distance. They almost seemed wistful, that'd be stealing a trick: I have ruined many photographs over the years by covering my face, however, my new tactic is to gaze out to the distance and appear wistful. Anyway, the music was turned off for a while. Later, the started stomping on the floor for our delectation. When they finally left in a taxi, to attend some overweight lesbian function, they decided to give our door a few bangs. Now, if all their energy burnt in the pursuit of our annoyance was channelled into good intentions, the world would be a better place.
There are few ways to defeat nasty neighbours. Some people are just trash, there's little they care for but themselves. The police don't care and the council don't care. In the past, they'd all be kept together in one horrible estate, where they could annoy and kill each other. These days, the council likes to disperse them, this only leads to them dragging every area down to their level. They shall never be rehabilitated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counter