Sunday, December 10, 2006

Rottweilers Starved of Putrid Butchers,

I just wanted to have a Saturday where I could lie about and do nothing. My variant of the “duvet day” involves leaving my bed but taking my duvet to the couch in the livingroom to watch TV or sleep there. However, I was thwarted by a beeping electricity meter, apparently, it beeps continuously once the house has less than 80p of credit left. “Duvet day” was postponed at 0830hrs.

I’ve been a bit irritable today. I hate when I try to force my environmentally-friendly ways upon people and they retort with something that’s the equivalent of “I’ve paid my taxes so I can choose to kill the planet.” I hate Christmas. No good can come of it.

I believe The Canadian called last evening. Unfortunately, the call was received by the wrong person. I feel violated by the intrusion. It was only a phone call that I did not take but half-overheard, I believed The Canadian to be broadly ignorant throughout its duration.

I had a discussion a while ago with a colleague, the topic was the most awful person who we had met and who had ever existed.

The neighbours upstairs played their music loudly until 3am last night. Somehow, I managed to filter it out, mostly with Violence and Birdsong by Union of Knives, I’m not sure I would have slept anyway. My mind is too concerned with failure.

I hope to make some proper progress this week. Single-mindedness might be required, I’ll have to blot out all the negative aspects of the place and pursue the goal. I thought it would be a great opportunity to change and improve myself but continually I resort to the tried, tested and flawed character to deal with the trials of the post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counter