Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Noisy Humans,

I got a feeling something’s cooking, science friction burns my fingers.

It’s amazing how everyone sees everything differently.

The road – if judged wrongly, it can host tragedy. I set off to work early but I encountered an accident, I had to turn around and choose another route.

Academic reports – what is rubbish to some, is inevitably decent to others.

Comments – some statements can be misinterpreted, sometimes deliberately.

People – it’s not always possible to see goodness in people; while it’s worthwhile trying, it’s a mistake to do so whilst ignoring the decency of others. The opportunity was there to take a minor stance.

Music – Billy Ocean Colour Scene are coming to the Kingdom of Fife, incredibly, some people will buy tickets.

Football – it’s all about opinions.

Sleep – I don’t feel tired but I do need to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counter