Monday, May 28, 2007

Fans of the Commuter,

Life never becomes easy, which is silly because we don’t know why we’re here.

I’m sick of hearing or reading about things that are good for the environment and being told what we should do. We should just start doing the right things and then we wouldn’t have to tolerate all these messages, although the programme showing the amount of human debris recovered from albatrosses was worthwhile, there was everything; golf balls, lighters, toothbrushes etc; all our waste ends up inside albatrosses in Hawaii. There has been a shock development on the recycling front at home.

I wrote a pertinent review of Boxer by The National but my laptop ceased to function before it could be uploaded. Sony will now have to fix it. I would have gone on to review Armchair Apocrypha by Andrew Bird and discuss how he is like Ruttiger Wainwright without the annoying bits. I need my laptop because it has Microsoft (Hiii Bill) Office 2007 on it and all my files are in that format, they are mauled (Hiii Bill) in the conversion to earlier versions on the other computers I have access to.

I seem to have list of tasks that is too long to ever work through. I also have no idea what to do for a holiday once I do complete some of them. I’ve never taken a holiday; in a sense, I’ve always been on duty. I don’t even think I need to go on holiday, I think I just need to find somewhere affordable to move into. A change would be as good as a holiday.

I can’t help being cranky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counter