Monday, April 20, 2009

Sympathisers of Visionary Anti-heroes,

I'm often to be seen with a pair of earphones in, simple, cheap and effective technology allows me to listen to My Latest Novel (I can't wait for Deaths & Entrances, I even adore the Bella Union press release), Belle & Sebastian (I can't wait for God Help the Girl), Lord Sufjan Stevens (I can't wait for something, just anything) or any of my favourite artistes without fear of reprisal from mystified and close-minded souls in my viccinity.
A person with earphones in whilst birds are in full song...
A souped-up car (lowered, with full body kit of bumpers and skirts and other things I don't care for) creeping over a speed bump at the speed of Walt Disney...
I'm a professional cynic but my heart's not in it, somebody said that I could be in love with almost everyone, I think that people are the greatest fun, but the Witchita Lineman is still on the line.
Sights and words, I wish I could sleep much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counter