Friday, December 22, 2006

Perambulaters of Barren Diaries,

It's been weird, today has been the first day since September that I've not actually considered any chemistry.
My face attacked me today.
I went for a walk today, it's been ages since I did some good bogtrotting; without Simon, there's not a huge necessity to do so. Whilst driving to work on the calm and crisp winter mornings of late, I realised that I'd rather be outside enjoying them instead of being in a car with artificial heat, in a freezing lab or office.
I wandered along the beach; mostly, I weighed up the year in my mind. There's a strange aura that's created when visibility isn't especially good; walking along the edge of the Kingdom feels like walking along the edge of the world. Who cares if the Earth isn't flat? It still astounds me to think that there's nothing in that direction until continental Europe. Man Overboard!
I feel in the mood for a good quiz. Perhaps I can be a quiz champion once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counter