Sunday, February 18, 2007

Useless Prophets who Outline Obvious Outcomes,

It's happened. It has riled me, or at least, stirred some horrible memories.
The Canadian has been granted a visa. No one knows what will happen next; heated exchanges, I would imagine.
This bad news follows on from an earlier phone call during which he said that he would specifically ask to join an English regiment of the army. He said that he couldn't understand the Scottish accent. After his spiel about following in our (I struggle to say "our", it means that I have to identify with this bandit) great grandfather's footsteps, I see this intention as an act of racial discrimination, betrayal and hypocrisy.
Grudges and vendettas are perhaps my top interpersonal skills, but this is something completely different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Hit Counter